As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
The book’s goal is to lead the reader to a more enjoyable and fulfilling life, helping them to become more aware of, not only themselves, but others around them. Dale Carnegie tries to address the everyday nuances of living, in order to get the reader to focus on the more important aspects of life.
Dale Carnegie shows how worry has been conquered by thousands, some famous, but most just ordinary people, and offers practical suggestions for leading a more positive and enjoyable life. Worry-free tips include:
– Fundamental facts you should know about worry
– A magic formula for solving worry situations
– How to eliminate fifty per cent of your business worries
– Seven ways to cultivate a mental attitude that will bring you peace and happiness
– How to keep from worrying about criticism
– Six ways to prevent fatigue and worry
– Personal tips from those who have conquered worry.