Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
Rich Dad Poor Dad is the #1 personal finance book of all time. Listen today to set yourself up for a wealthy, happy future.
Robert Kiyosaki’s easy tips and straight talk will…
- Explode the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
- Challenge the belief that your house is an asset
- Define once and for all an asset and a liability
- Show parents why they can’t rely on the school system to educate kids about money
- Clearly lay out what to teach kids about money for their future financial success
With an incredible number of 5-star reviews, Rich Dad Poor Dad has challenged and changed the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money. With perspectives that often contradict conventional wisdom, Kiyosaki has earned a reputation for irreverence and courage. He is regarded worldwide as a passionate advocate for financial education. His easy-to-understand audiobook empowers you to make changes now – and enjoy the results for years to come.
“The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money… but never learn to have money work for them.” – Robert Kiyosaki
The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM)
Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be
Start Where You Are: A Journal for Self-Exploration
Tell Me More: Stories About the 12 Hardest Things I’m Learning to Say